1. Hair lice: if student is diagnosed with hair lice, s/he should stay at home for a week for treatment on condition to be checked on arrival by school doctor.
2. Students should keep their daily cleanliness.
3. Students' nails should be short, clean and neat. No nail polish is allowed for girl-students.
Items to be delivered to students:
Should parents need to deliver any item to the student (e.g. sandwiches, books, activities ... etc), these items will be received by the school receptionist only for the period from 8:00 am till 10:00 am. School receptionist will not receive any items arriving to school after this period.
Students who will leave the school premises and go home on their own; their parents have to sign a "Written Consent" at the "Students' Affairs" office in order to receive a card with the student's name and picture. Such card should be presented to school security-staff at the gate in order to be able to leave the school. No student will be allowed to leave the school premises without presenting this card.
Trading amongst students
It is totally forbidden for students to carry out any trading activities amongst each other; i.e., selling or buying from each other.
Students leaving school during the school day
Students are not allowed to leave school during the school day except for the following reasons:
1) Student is sick and school doctor advised that she / he goes home .
2) Family is travelling , and proof is submitted .
3) Death in the family .
4) Sports championship , provided that related documents are submitted to the student affairs .
Money & Canteen
Students are totally forbidden from having any money with them.
NRC staff do not accept presents from any child or parent. Bus attendents and drivers do not take tips under any circumstances.
A simple thank you card will be sufficient.
If a parent insists on breaking bus rules, this may promptly lead to his child’s dismissal from the bus service.
Since it has been proven that food affects the level of concentration and health of your child, send a healthy, home-made snack for your child. Examples, include sandwiches, vegetables, fruits, fresh juices, etc.
This policy also decreases conflicts among children. Unhealthy snacks are not allowed and will be taken away from the child. Examples of these unhealthy snacks include foods and drinks with too much sugar and most processed foods containing preservatives.
Jewelry, expensive school supplies, toys, money and any electronic devices are not allowed in school.
School administration have experienced multiple problems due to the presence of mobile phones with students.
Therefore, mobile phones are not allowed, if found with any student it will be directly confiscated.
Parents will be asked to pick the mobile up from the school in a week's time. In case of reoccurance for a third time, serious consequences will be taken.
Extracurricular Activities (After School Programs)
- Extracurricular Activities (After School Programs)
- Activities beyond the school day have become an integral part of NRC.
- The program offers activities such as music, art, sports, and computers. Notification will be posted on the school website.
Lost and Found
- Any lost items will be located on the school’s secretary’s office that your son/daughter belongs to.
- Your son/daughter can ask their class teacher/floor supervisor, to help him/her find their lost items.
- Items not cliamed by the end of the school year will be donated to a local charity.
- We strongly recommend that all articles and uniforms are labeled in advance.
Birthday parties will not be held in classes due to our tight schedule and other inconveniences.
** School programs like the Fun Day and yearly programs will be announced in advance.
You can expect one or more trips outside the school during the year. These will take place during school hours. Children may be asked to bring lunches with them for the trip. Adequate supervision is provided for all trips. These trips provide opportunities for experiential learning that enhances material being covered in the classroom. You will be informed of the time and venue of any trip ahead of time.
* Students should be wearing their regular uniform not the PE.