- The school has a doctor on a par- time basis from the health insurance organization.In addition, The school has a private doctor that comes on assigned hours.All students have health insurance cards.You can make use of all the medical services they provide.The health program includes supervision of basic health services and the instruction of basic health and hygiene.
- If your child has any medical disorders, a written note
attached to a medical report should be submitted to the school
secretary & the school doctor.
- If a student is absent for three days, he/she has to be
checked by the doctor before being admitted to class.
In case of any accident occurances the following procedure takes place:
1) School doctor sees the student. First aid is done.
2) If needed school contacts parents.
3) If parents cannot be reached, the student will be taken to Ain Shams Specialized Hospital.
... If you disagree with this policy, you need to inform us in writing.
- Please remember to have yearly medical check-ups for your
children and to follow the immunization remeudations with your
doctor. (Example MMR, Polio etc).
- Failure to do so may lead to serious complications.